Come in and Start Your Search
We have various resources for job seekers that are open to the public. Feel free to come in and make use of them. No appointment is needed. Get directions and office hours here.
- Computers - For job searches, resume templates, typing tutorials, and more.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microsoft Office - This includes Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Copiers - For copying resumes.
- Job Postings and Job Fair Listings
- Fax Machines - For faxing resumes out to companies who are hiring.
- Scanning Services - To scan your resume so you can send it via e-mail.
- Phones - To contact employers.
- EDD Representatives - Every Friday from 9:40am to 4:30pm to assist you with Unemployment Insurance, Disability, and all things to do with the Employment Development Department.
- Phones to Contact EDD - You can contact EDD directly to file unemployment claims or to get answers to questions about your claim.
- Assistive Technology - Equipment or software designed to enable persons with a disability meet their information, communication, and mobility needs. Special computer software, TTY, screen readers, and more.
- Resource Room - With resources that may help job seekers in other needs they may have besides looking for work.
- Cheat Sheets - To assist you in various areas of computer use.
- Older Americans Employment Specialist - Title V Representative to help seniors find work. Monday - Friday 9am-2pm.
These services are provided at no charge to qualified individuals. Please contact us at (562) 946-2237 ext. 221 for more information and to see if you qualify. You can also send us a message.