SASSFA's In-Home Registry Program is designed to assist Senior Citizens age 60 and over in finding qualified Registry Workers to assist them with:
- Light House Keeping
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
The pay for the services is arranged privately through the client or a family member, in which case the worker is paid "out-of-pocket", or through the In-Home Supportive Services program. The rate is normally $8.00-$9.00 depending on the experience of the workers.
- Valid california's Identification Card or Driver's License
- Social Security Card
- Current negative test from tuberculosis
- Certification of eligibility to work in the United States
- Fingerprinting at local police or sheriff's department
- Three (3) letters of references - Each must be completed with name, address, zip code, phone number, and name of contact person. Volunteer work is acceptable. Family and friends as references are not acceptable.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us at (562) 699-3231 ext. 240. You can also send us a message.