The goal of the Workforce Development Board is to provide youth ages 14 through 24 with the tools necessary to make sound decisions regarding their future and career choices.
Our Youth Program provides year-round services incorporating the following Ten Core Elements that are essential in a youth’s development.
- Employment opportunities
- Tutoring and study skills
- Alternate secondary school services
- Paid and unpaid experience
- Occupational skills training
- Support Services
- Guidance and counseling
- Leadership development
- Adult mentoring
- 12 month post-program follow-up
Youth@Work services are targeted to priority youth populations with the highest need, including: school dropouts, foster, probation, homeless, Transitional Age Youth (TAY), and CalWORKs youth.
Call or text to see if you qualify
(562) 652 - 4715 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gather the documents need it to apply,listed here. You can also, send us a message by clicking the button below. Make sure to include what city you live in and which session you plan on attending!